Spring Shows 2019
Step Out in Style (Spring Show) ticket sales begin May 1.
Please read the purchasing instructions carefully, prior to visiting the ticketing site, as there are no refunds.
- We have many shows, on a variety of dates. Please be aware of what show you are purchasing for prior to submitting your order.
- Dancers do NOT need a ticket to the show(s) they are performing in.
- Tickets are $22.00 (includes service fee).
- Seating is assigned. There are no lap sits for young children. All guests must have a ticket.
- There is no limit to the quantity of tickets purchased, however there are no refunds.
- You must print your tickets. Your emailed receipt will not be accepted for entry to the theater.
- Online ticketing will close at 8:00pm on Thursday, May 30.
- Any remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the door, for $25 each.
Preschool aged dancers and dancers performing in Spring Show must pre-order their photos.
All photo orders must be placed online. There will be no in person ordering on photo day.
- You will need to know your dancer's teacher and class name. If you are not certain, you may login to your JackRabbit client portal to find these details. PLEASE DO NOT GUESS. Guessing your class may result in photos not being taken of your dancer.
- Order deadline for Terrific Twos and Creative Movement: Friday, May 4
- Order deadline for classes performing in our Spring Show - Step Out In Style: Wednesday, May 15
- Dancers performing in Triple Threat Theatre have a separate photo ordering system.
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org